Since my time here, my friends and I have compiled a list of special things to do before we leave.
So far we’ve completed some of the less adventurous ones but hopefully before our season is up, the whole list will be completed.
Have a fully loaded waffle in the Crystal Hut (waffle with maple syrup, berry sauce, whipped cream, bacon and baileys)
ride the peak to peak godela
have après at Merlin’s bar
4. Drink a beergita at Lornhorn bar
go tubing at the cocacola tube park
6. Spend a day at the Nintendo terrain park
7. Go bungee jumping in winter
8. Go zip lining across the valley
9. Spend a day at Scandinavia outdoor Spa
have a picnic on the highest point on whistler mountain
11. Go Ice skating at the Olympic warm up ring in whistler village
12. Have your face painted at MoeJoes Sunday themed club night
13. Watch the fire and ice show at the whistler base (a snow freestyle show including a huge fire ring!)
SKI ON WHISTLER AND BLACKCOMB MOUNTAINS!!